If you are looking for pet friendly accommodations on Cape Cod, you have come to the right place. Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging is a pet friendly resort in Falmouth, MA. Located on a salt water cove on beautiful Cape Cod, our hotel is in a quiet residential area with acres of scenic open spaces to walk your pet.
- When booking a room either online or by telephone you MUST let us know if you are bringing a pet. There is a $10.00 charge per stay that will be added to your total.
- All pets must have current vaccinations for rabies, distemper and bordetella. If documentation is not available at check-in, owners must sign a guarantee that all shots are current and be able to provide documentation supporting that fact upon request.
- No more than two pets per room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside your room. Please realize that some of our guests may not like dogs or may be afraid of them; please be respectful of their concerns.
- When your pet poops, you must scoop!! Plastic bags are available at the front desk if you need them. Please dispose of any bags in the dumpster by the driveway leading to the lower parking area.
- Please be respectful of our buildings, flower pots, and guests’ cars by restricting your dog’s bathroom activities to the acres of grounds around the property.
- Pets will not be left unattended outdoors or in any rooms.
- Pets are not allowed to roam the property unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area under any circumstances per Health Dept Code.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damage caused by their pet.
- Management reserves the right to have any aggressive, disruptive, or barking dogs removed by the pet’s owner from the property.